KANSAS CITY, MO (September 12, 2013) - The Kansas City Royals make their last appearance of the regular season at Kauffman Stadium in a six-game homestand against the Cleveland Indians (September 16-18) and the Texas Rangers (September 20-22).
The Royals are partnering with KCSP 610 Sports for a "610 September Special" ticket offer for the club's three-game series against the Indians, which features the final T-Shirt Tuesday of the season on September 17 and a Royals water bottle giveaway on September 18. Field Plaza tickets for all three games are priced at just $15, a savings of more than 50 percent, and may be purchased online at www.royals.com/610, by phone at 1-800-6ROYALS, at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office and at all area Hy-Vee stores.
Fans visiting Kauffman Stadium for the final home series against the Rangers can enjoy Futures Night festivities and a recently-added Buck Night on September 20, Fan Appreciation Night and a fleece blanket giveaway on September 21, and a 2014 early bird schedule and 2013 team photo on September 22.
Monday, September 16 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Value Monday - All Hy-Vee Level tickets, excluding Hy-Vee Box, are just $7 courtesy of Hy-Vee. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
Tuesday, September 17 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Green T-Shirt Tuesday - Celebrate Halfway to St. Paddy's Day at Kauffman Stadium! The first 10,000 fans will receive a green t-shirt featuring the KC logo on a three-leaf clover, courtesy of Irish Fest (photo attached). www.royals.com/tshirttuesday.
Wednesday, September 18 - Cleveland Indians vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Walk for Water - Grundfos, the Official Pump and Pump Systems Provider of the Royals, will host the Kansas City Walk for Water at Kauffman Stadium. The fun 2.5 mile walk, which begins at 3 p.m., mimics what many people around the world face each day in order to get safe drinking water. All funds raised from the walk will benefit Water Missions International. Visit www.walkforwaterkc.com for more information and to register.
- Water Awareness Night - The Royals partner with Grundfos for Water Awareness Night at The K. The importance of water use and efficiency will be highlighted through information cards distributed at the gates with reusable water bottles.
- Reusable Water Bottle - In conjunction with Water Awareness Night, the first 10,000 fans receive a reusable Royals water bottle courtesy of Grundfos. (photo attached)
- GordoNation - Fans can enjoy being a part of the final GordoNation of the season. Die-hard fans can reserve a seat in left field and receive a GordoNation t-shirt for just $30. For details, visit www.royals.com/gordonation.
- All You Can Eat Seats - Fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Level (Sec. 318 - 325), which include unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can handle for $40 per seat! Individual and group discount tickets available. For details, visit www.royals.com/allyoucaneat.
- INK Student Night - Rivals Outfield Box or Hy-Vee Infield tickets are available for all Wednesday home games for high school and college students with valid ID at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office for just $7. Seating is subject to availability. All Student Nights include a $7 hot dog and beverage special at the Boulevard Grill in the Outfield Experience.
- INK Local Music Showcase - Catch a free pregame concert on us. Every Wednesday INK Student Night will also feature live local music prior to the game in the Outfield Experience. Six Percent will entertain fans prior to the game against the Indians. For details, visit www.royals.com/studentnight.
Thursday, September 19 - Off Day
Friday, September 20 - Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 7:10 p.m.
- Buck Night - Fans can enjoy a special Buck Night as hot dogs, small Pepsi products and peanuts are just $1 each all night long. www.royals.com/fanvalue.
- Futures Night - The Royals salute the Pitchers and Players of the Year from each minor league affiliate prior to the game. A majority of the players are expected to participate in an autograph session from 5:30-6:15 p.m. at Gate A near the Royals Hall of Fame before receiving their awards in a special pregame ceremony.
Saturday, September 21 - Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 6:10 p.m.
- Fan Appreciation Night presented by Sprint - The Royals reward fans for their tremendous support throughout the season with prize giveaways throughout the game. All fans in attendance have a chance to win autographed memorabilia, tickets to the club's 2014 home opener, Crown Seats for a 2014 home game, All Access Ballpark Tours, gift cards from Royals partners, and much more. For the entire list of prizes, visit www.royals.com/fans.
- Royals Fleece Blanket - In celebration of Fan Appreciation Night, the first 10,000 fans will receive a Royals fleece blanket courtesy of Academy Sports + Outdoor. (photo attached)
- 610 Saturdays - The Royals have teamed up with Entercom and 610 Sports Radio for special pregame festivities outside Rivals Sports Bar that include 610 Sports Radio personalities, special guests, food and drink specials and much more. Fans can enjoy the 610 Saturday Appetizer Special - Mini Hot Dogs for just $6.10 - in Rivals Sports Bar from the time the gates open until the first pitch. Listen to 610 Sports Radio and receive a coupon code to purchase a ticket for only $6.10 in the Hy-Vee Infield. www.royals.com/610saturday.
Sunday, September 22 - Texas Rangers vs. Royals, 1:10 p.m.
- Royals 2014 Early Bird Schedule & 2013 Team Photo - All fans in attendance receive a 2014 early bird team schedule plus a 2013 team photo courtesy of Pittcraft Printing.
- Family FunDay Sunday - Each Sunday home game features face painters, caricature and balloon artists and live family-friendly entertainment in the Outfield Experience courtesy of Radio Disney. All-Day Play Passes for unlimited activities in the Outfield Experience are available for just $10. In addition, the Royals are offering a Family FunDay Sunday 4-Pack that include four Hy-Vee Infield tickets, $10 in loaded value per ticket to use for concessions and merchandise, and four All-Day Play Passes - over $150 in value - for just $80! www.royals.com/sunday.
- Fun Run presented by Sprint - All fans can run the bases after the game (conditions permitting).
Fans may purchase tickets online at royals.com, by calling 1-800-6ROYALS, at area Hy-Vee stores or at the Kauffman Stadium Box Office.